Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven

Remember

Steve was a brilliant guy. He was a good dad, a brilliant conservationist and a professional with all gods creatures, but you cant control every situation. It was a very unfortunate and unlucky death and I think everyone will always remember the great man Steve Erwin was. We can all learn a lot from this legend.

Condolences to Steves family and friends.

Nice flash ;)

Saint Movius Ep.1 Saint Movius Ep.1

Has Potential

Definatly has potential. Reminded me of Sin City at the beginning...the Buffy but anyway back to flash; one thing I noticed is that all the animation was done by fadeing an image into another image. Maybe thats the style you are going for but I think it would look a lot more effective and realistic if you even just used motion tweens. Which could be used for anything from walking to cutting that poor girls head off. Anyway, just giving you my opinion. Overall it was very entertaining; hope the rest of them go well.

the YuYu the YuYu

Movie!

Seriusly I think that you should make a feature length movie of this. The possibilitys are endless. This is big stuff, well done!! Keep up the fine work!!!

Penis Rangers Teaser Penis Rangers Teaser

Can't wait!! LOL!

Looking forward to the full length version, looks hilarious!! I watched Power Rangers on tv when I was little...sniff...this brings back memories...lol! Ace!!

PureCarnage responds:

I'll try to make it as funny as hell... I have some great story and plot, this may be a limited series too.

turty the talking turtle turty the talking turtle

RIP OFF!!!!!

You so ripped off Foamy!!! Get your own ideas...comeon...Turty the Turtle??? Lame! Somebody should report this

Television responds:

BURN DOWN THE MEDIA

Jason vs Aliens - Part 3 Jason vs Aliens - Part 3

F***king Awsome

Wow...you've really come a long way since the first episode, Sam that was amazing...seriously. My best part was where the Alien jumped for Jason and time kinda slowed down. Brilliant effect. Can't wait for the next one. Awsome! Are you working on anything else at the moment, would really like to know.

lordofthematrixwars lordofthematrixwars

Front page???

How did this get front page??? It wasn't funny...had no point and was poorly animated. Using the same image an bobbing it up an down doesnt cut it...it looks crap. Make more effort with the animation.

Jason vs Aliens - Part 2 Jason vs Aliens - Part 2

Brilliant

Even better than the first episode...that head butt is brilliant...such class man! Keep up the good work!

Crossover-Films responds:

yay somebody liked the head butt lol

kokaine kokaine

Insult!

You call this some of your best work? Sorry but my opinion is that with every flash there should be some originality...you just used old characters (clocks) and ripped off scenes from Pulp Fiction (which is like one of the greatest movies of ALL time). It's a fucking insult, that movie is way to good for Clocks. Think of something original! An if your gonna do scenes from a movie do it from a crappy one like Hulk or something.

koolkiwi responds:

why would i want to do a tribute to a crap movie? think about what you're saying before you vomit out your unhelpful review.
and i wrote "this is some of my best work" when i submitted it years ago. before i did anything else.
clownshoe.

Treefingers Treefingers

End??

That was pretty good. The graphics could have been a bit better but I got caught up in the story...then it just ended? Did the little stick guy die or what? Please reply.

RichieP123 responds:

Well, you didn't see Treefingers die. That's all I can say right now ;)