Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven

Remember

Steve was a brilliant guy. He was a good dad, a brilliant conservationist and a professional with all gods creatures, but you cant control every situation. It was a very unfortunate and unlucky death and I think everyone will always remember the great man Steve Erwin was. We can all learn a lot from this legend.

Condolences to Steves family and friends.

Nice flash ;)

Saint Movius Ep.1 Saint Movius Ep.1

Has Potential

Definatly has potential. Reminded me of Sin City at the beginning...the Buffy but anyway back to flash; one thing I noticed is that all the animation was done by fadeing an image into another image. Maybe thats the style you are going for but I think it would look a lot more effective and realistic if you even just used motion tweens. Which could be used for anything from walking to cutting that poor girls head off. Anyway, just giving you my opinion. Overall it was very entertaining; hope the rest of them go well.

the YuYu the YuYu

Movie!

Seriusly I think that you should make a feature length movie of this. The possibilitys are endless. This is big stuff, well done!! Keep up the fine work!!!

Terri Irwin's REVENGE Terri Irwin's REVENGE

Bad Taste

I agree its a good game but it's way to early to make something like this. Im not a stuck up self rightous guy I just think it's a bit dissrespectful seeing as Steve passed away only 3 days ago and already someones done a revenge game with his wife Terri.
I understand your tring to make light of the situation but I personally (as a Steve fan) found it in bad taste this soon after his death.
Also having their kids standing over their grave at the end??
Didnt you feel the least bit bad when you drew the tomb stone??

altr responds:

Haha, actual I did feel a bit bad. My reasoning in drawing that game over screen was this: when you let rage control you, you can lose site of some of the more important things in life. Look at it as a sort of message.

On it being to soon: someone will ALWAYS think it's "to soon", so we thought to just get it out the way.

Streets of Chav Streets of Chav

Cool...surprise

You're lucky I hate clocks but I hate chavs even more so I give this a 5

Turnaus Turnaus

Hmmm....

The animation and drawings are really good. The thing is, the game isnt much fun. Knights are a bit of a boring subject. But all in all its pretty good. Keep at it.